Asset Searches - Hidden Funds and Property Investigations
Asset searches are generally conducted for pre-litigation purposes, post-judgment collection, or in order to collect court ordered child support. For pre-litigation purposes, it is always beneficial to obtain asset information prior to the case going to court. If a judgment has already been made, chances are you will need assistance locating the defendant’s assets.
- Includes name and Social Security number verification.
- Includes real property search by name and address.
- Includes D.M.V. search for vehicles owned.
- Includes fictitious business (DBA’s), corporate president and agent for service searches,.Uniform Commercial Code filings, Superior civil court cases.
- Available in all states
- Includes all stage one searches
- Includes Social Security fraud scan for aliases, false Social Security numbers
- Includes names of relatives Includes limited partnerships, statewide professional licenses, including aircraft, water craft and pilots licenses.
- Includes statewide bankruptcies, judgements-with dates and amounts, evictions, foreclosures, tax liens and civil case filings.
- Includes real property equity assessment, including all trust deeds and current market value (When available) Unique address history searches for asset related data.
- Includes all Stage One and Two searches
- Includes research for financial institution affiliations
- Includes Stages One, Two and Three searches
- Includes nationwide searches for stocks, bonds, mutual funds and statewide safety deposit box search
- Includes all of the above searches
- Includes search for offshore assets or nationwide assets.
- Includes extended county searches, transferred properties, source of income, and hidden assets.
- Also includes preliminary searches for assets held by spouses, family members, business associates, and AKA’s.
Should any of these situations apply to you, please contact IBRC for a free consultation.
Call Toll Free for More Information and a FREE Consultation!