Business Background Checks - Due Diligence
This services can help you make better business decisions about selecting new suppliers, customers, or business partners by searching several databases exclusively available to the investigative community. If you are considering a business relationship, you need to know about the company's background. Does it have a history of bankruptcies or judgments? Find out this critical information and make better business decisions before you spend valuable time and resources working with another company.
Our comprehensive business background check services can include:
- Name and address of the business, possible owners and officers
- Employer Identification Number when available
- Lawsuits, liens, judgments and corporate records
- Products sold by the business
- Credit report of the business
- Information on licenses and permits, corporation filing, business registrations
- Possible bankruptcies or Bankruptcy Docket Sheet
- UCC Filings, associated businesses, associated people
- Internet domain names registered
- Current and previous property ownership
- Possible current motor vehicle ownership
Call Toll Free for More Information and a FREE Consultation!